BELOW is a list of available vacancies as of today, Wednesday, January 25, 2023
1. JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
-Manage and explore internal and external communications for the CEO.
-Preparing talking points, briefing papers, reports and official correspondence; distributing correspondence and program documents.
-Keep the CEO fully informed in a timely and candid manner of the day-to-today operations of the organization
-Review documents and correspondence for the format, grammar, content, and messaging.
-Manage relationships with vendors or other outside parties. This might include ordering supplies, negotiating contracts, handling billing issues etc.
-Participate in the organization of relevant meetings, congresses, and conferences with stakeholders.
-Provide support to executives in setting the overall research direction of a relevant technical area.
-Maintain special and confidential files and ensure adequate access for the allowed users.
-Ensure that the confidentiality of information and management records is guaranteed.
-Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
-Oversee the performance of other clerical staff.
-Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
-Organize and maintain the office filing system.
-BSc. in Business Administration or any related field from a recognized educational institution with three 3 years of relevant work experience in administration, office management, and/or program management.
-Experience in IT support is an added advantage.
-Experience in office management is mandatory.
-Experience in planning and coordination of meetings with various stakeholders is mandatory.
- Male For gender balance
Qualified candidates should send their Resumes to email@example.com with the job title and their location as the subject of the email.
NB: Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2. VACANCY: Media Systems Technologies Limited, a firm of computers and Management Information Systems (MIS) vendor, consulting, and systems maintenance.
JOB TITLE: Computer Engineer / Network Engineer
LOCATION: Lagos Mainland
COVERAGE: Lagos and other parts of Nigeria
-On- and Off-site troubleshooting, debugging, and repair of systems for top performance
-Technical support for hardware and systems
-Minimum of 3 years of working experience with a wide range of hardware devices and computer installations
-Strong problem-solving skills
-A minimum of ND with good experience in computers and MIS
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested individuals that meet the above requirements should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
3. JOB TITLE: Corps Members (Accounting)
LOCATION: Victoria Island
- Must be a corps member serving in Lagos.
- Proximity to VI is a must.
- Must be internet savvy.
- Must possess great communication skills.
- Team player.
- Basic accounting/administrative skills
- Friendly, confident, and engaging personality.
Send CVS to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
4. JOB TITLE: Customer Service Officer.
SALARY: #50,000 net
-Experience in online customer service
-Basic excel knowledge
-Proficiency in all social & digital platforms.
-Good communications skills
-A minimum educational qualification of OND is required.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail.
5. JOB TITLE: Spa Manager
A deluxe Spa is looking to hire a Spa Manager with a minimum of 3 years experience managing a luxury Spa.
JOB LOCATION: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3-5 years of experience managing a Luxury Spa
SALARY: NGN150, 000 - NGN350, 000 gross per month
- Perform as a professional and with a friendly business attitude all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, and as assigned by the Director of the Spa
- Overseeing spa reception and retails, male and female relaxation rooms, changing rooms, heat and water experiences, linen room, preparation room, and offices
- Be the first point of contact for large groups and manage communication with the group organizer
- Offer competitive proposals
- Coordinate appointments and update the coordinator with itineraries
- Finalize billing arrangements and be responsible for the execution
- Dealing with dissatisfied or disgruntled guests in the most professional way.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality Management or any relevant field of study
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role, working in a 5-star spa with a multicultural team
- Great interpersonal and relationship skills
- In-depth knowledge of spa therapy
- Functional and technical skills
- Problem-solving ability
Apply to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
6. JOB ROLE: Tele-Sales/Customer Success Officer
LOCATION: VI, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full time
We are recruiting a telesales/customer success officer for our client, a facility management company in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails according to standards.
- Taking responsibility for resolving customers’ complaints or issues.
- Follow up with the appropriate unit as regards the status of customer complaint resolution.
- Reporting, tracking and ensuring the final resolution of customers’ issues using the CRM system and tools.
- Attending, following up and resolving customer complaints and inquiries.
- Identify and introduce products and services to new and existing clients.
- Promoted products and services to point of sales to achieve the set target.
- Successfully contribute to all company sales product promotions.
- Provide superior service to customers by responding to requests, inquiries, suggestions, and concerns.
- Continuously establish and maintain an excellent network of the business relationship as a result of extensive interaction and communication.
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years experience in marketing/sales preferred.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
7. JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
-SSCE only, OND may be considered
-18 - 25 years of age
-Proximity to Yaba
-Good communication skills
-Ability to persuade customers
-Must be ready to start immediately
SALARY: #25,000-#30,000 + feeding + commission on sales
Send CVs to 08082252452 via WhatsApp using the job position as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Read the requirements and do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
8. JOB ROLE: Store Keeper
LOCATION: Ketu, Lagos State
-Assisting in store management and inventory
-Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
-Keeping records and restocking the store accordingly.
-2+ years experience in a reputable organization with a special emphasis on hospitality.
-HND in Accounting or its equivalent
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
9. JOB TITLE: Cashier
-Manage transactions with customers
- Close and reconcile sales at the close of business
-Collect and remit cash to the auditor
-Resolve customers’ complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
-Basic computer skills
-HND in Accounting or its equivalent
-Work experience as a retail cashier.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cashier” as the subject of the mail.
10. JOB TITLE: A Construction Company
POSITION: Intern HR
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
-First Degree in Business Admin, Personnel Management or any related social science course
-A Fresh graduate/with 1-2 years post-graduate experience in HR practices
-Proximity to VI is important
-Willingness to learn
-Ability to take initiative
-Proactive and attentive.
-Provide administrative support to the HRM for the HR duties of the company
-Promote corporate values and shape a positive culture in the organization
-Effectively manage the flow of critical information within the organization
-Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
-Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation among others
-Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
-Assist in the planning and coordination of staff appraisal exercises.
Qualified & interested candidates can send their updated CVs and application letter to email@example.com using “Application for Intern HR” as the subject of the mail.
NOTE: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.