BELOW is a list of available vacancies as of today, Friday, May 13, 2022:
1. VACANCY: A reputable Qur'an Memorization School
JOB TITLE: Hostel Mistress
LOCATION: Ikorodu is currently recruiting for the post of a
-Minimum of ND/NCE
-At least 2 years of cognate experience
-Must be a practising Muslim woman
-Must be able to recite the Qur'an fluently
-Must be interested in Qur'an memorization
-Must be flexible time-wise and always available
-Attention to details
-Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure
-Excellent reporting skills
Send your CV with cover letter to email@example.com on/before 31st May 2022
2. JOB TITLE: Senior Accountant (Female)
EDUCATION: HND or BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
LOCATION: Agidingbi-Ikeja, Lagos
EXPERIENCE: 5 - 7 years of experience
- A Chartered member of any of the following professional bodies ACCA, ICAN, CITN
-Excellent knowledge of data analysis
-Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
-Ability to strategize and solve problems
-Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Reporting Skills
-Pays attention to the accuracy of figures
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “job title” as the subject of the mail.
3. VACANCY: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company.
JOB POSITION: Graduate Service Delivery Engineer
JOB ID: R107308
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
-Fresh Graduate with less than 12 months of experience
-Technical implementation knowledge is highly recommended; Rack and Stack, Configuration of Server, Storage, and Networking
-Organizational and planning skills to coordinate program deliverables
-Ability to set priorities and delegate
-Analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23rd May 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online
4. VACANCY: Febol & GKK Nigeria Limited was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company on the 18th day of February 1994 with RC No. 240034.
JOB POSITION: Admin / Facility / HSE Officer
LOCATION: Magodo / Shagisha, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-Degree in Business Administration or any relevant discipline
-Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role.
-Strong IT skills
-Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office suite (Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st May 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using “Admin / Facility Officer” as the subject of the mail.
5. JOB TITLE: Waiters
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Accommodation is provided, plus the opportunity to work in a top-rated restaurant.
-Previous proven experience or interest in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
-Great customer service and social skills.
-Problem solving and critical thinking
WORK HOURS: 6 days a week (a day shift)
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
6. JOB TITLE: Procurement Officer
INDUSTRY: Technology (Software Solutions)
LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos State
-BSc/HND Degree in a related field with at least 3- 4 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
-Experience using SAGE or other ERP software is mandatory.
-Proven experience in IT procurement is preferred but not mandatory.
-Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Qualified candidates can apply to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
7. VACANCY: Digital Marketing Skill Institute Services Limited
JOB TITLE: Content and SEO Specialist
LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and related courses
-1-3 hands-on experience as a Content and SEO Specialist
- Knowledge of web publishing requirements.
- Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
-Profound familiarity with the various social media platforms
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent writing skills,
- Competitive Salary (range #100,000 - #150,000)
-Lots of room for personal and professional development
- A great office with a supportive team.
-Free Daily Lunch while at the office
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit when need be.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Team Events
- Company Swag - Some branded items
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 12th June 2022.
Apply via this link
8. JOB TITLE: Bank Teller Interns
LOCATIONS: VI, Ajah, Lekki, Ikota, Apapa, Surulere, Unilag, Badagry, Lasu, Tejuosho, Akute, Egbeda, Ejigbo, Isolo, Magodo, Idumota, Oke-Arin, Obalende, Iddo, Abule-Egba, Oregun, Ibafo,
QUALIFICATION: OND or HND in any discipline
GRADE: Minimum of Lower credit.
AGE: Below 28years.
JOB TYPE: Fixed contract of 11months.
NET PAY: #70,000
Apply via this link
9. JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
-5 years of experience in a financial organization
-Familiar with the local consumer financial business market and have rich institutions resources, including but not limited to banks and consumer financial licensed institutions.
-Strong resource integration, communication skills, client development and public relations skills.
-Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
-Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
-Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
-Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
-Excellent organizational skills.
-Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Qualified candidates should send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org using "BDM” as the subject of the mail.
10. JOB TITLE: Corporate Drivers
LOCATION: Ajao estate. Lagos Mainland
SALARY: #45,000 + #5,000(Bonus)
- SSCE minimum qualification
- Must have the ability to communicate fluently in English, read and write
- Minimum of 3 years of driving experience
- Age not more than 40 years
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must reside close to the location
- Must be able to resume immediately.
Qualified candidates should send CV/message to 09069985112